News and events archive for June 2009
- Bucket Boys Jun 27, 2009 from 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM — Ingleside Park,
- The library and the Guttenberg Development and Tourism group will sponsor a performance of the Bucket Boys on Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 4:00 PM during Stars and Stripes River Day. Join the fun! Come watch this exciting duo perform.
- Summer Story Hour #1 Jun 17, 2009 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM — Library meeting room,
- Join us at the library for creative activities every Wednesday from June 17 - July 22. The kickoff will be sponsored by the Clayton County Librarians.
- Evening Book Discussion Group Jun 02, 2009 from 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM — Main library,
- This month, the group will discuss Loving Frank by Nancy Horan.
- Summer Story Hour #2 Jun 24, 2009 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM — Meeting Room,