Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
- The library has 7 IBM-compatible computers with Internet access, office software, and games, and an iMac with word processing, and other Apple software.
- There is a time limit of 30 minutes if other patrons are waiting to use the computers.
- Patrons need to sign an Internet user agreement before going online.
- Patrons under the age if 18 need a parent's or guardian's signature in order to use the Internet.
- Wireless Internet access is available. A laptop with a wireless network interface card, 802.11g is required to connect. If you plan to use audio files with your laptop computer, please bring compatible headphones.
- Please ask the librarian to log you in as a computer user.