News and events
- Book Discussion Group Apr 05, 2011 from 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM — Main library,
- The evening book discussion group usually meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 7 PM. If you wish to join the group, please contact the library at 252-3108 so that the staff can have a book available for you.
- Beginning Microsoft Excel 2007 Apr 07, 2011 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM — Main,
- A beginner's class to learn how to use a spreadsheet.
- Hawaiian Luau Story Time Apr 06, 2011 from 01:30 PM to 02:30 PM — Library meeting room,
- Join us at the library for stories, crafts, and snacks with a Hawaiian theme. Wear your Hawaiian shirt and flip-flops.
- St. Mary's / IC Student Art Exhibit from Apr 15, 2011 12:00 PM to Apr 29, 2011 03:00 PM — Main library,
- Stop in at the library and view colorful art pieces created by students at St. Mary's / IC School. Students are under the instruction of teacher Heather Meyer.